Monday 9 May 2011

Personality

Nature is how someone was born, their genes from their parents. making them who they are naturally. nurture is how someone may have effected themselves through their life with education and other forms of learning skills and knowledge.
Nomothetic approach is to do with what personalities we share with others, and idiographic is to do with the personalities we have of our own, what makes a person unique. these can be important in a work place to have a lot of similar personalties in order to not clash and cause less conflict, but also to have people with uniqueness. this important to keep and organisation running because it means theirs more ideas and opinions.
I took an online personality test on the BBC website, which showed that my personality is low in most of the 5 traits that best describe the human personality. My openness, conscientiousness, extroversion and agreeableness are low meaning i am not very open to new experiences, although i'm not very dependable on others, i also like my own company more than others occasionally, and shows that i'm not very sympathetic and considerate to others. lastly my neuroticism was in the medium meaning i dont respond much in stressful situations, but may worry when in unfamiliar situations.



I think this test as achieved a very good reflection on my personality, although i don't think it is completely accurate, and no one can be as simple as six traits, but for me it did well, as well as my flat mate who took the test with me, and achieved very accurate results to do with her personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment